Friday, June 23, 2006

SP4Z

Thank you so much for my package! You made a day...well..interesting but exhausting and not bloggable so much better! When I saw this..sniff..well thank you!!


Nice yarn..hat for son...HA! Hat for me...so soft!! Classic Elite Montera!! Good small perfumes to go in the purse for those..um..hot, sticky, stinky Carolina summers, hair clip, lip balm with a hook so I can FIND it in my purse, nail file and..hehe lip plumping treatment...watch out hubby!!
I bow to your ESPN!!

(hehe usually people say ESP..well I am known for ESPN...just like to say it that way and no I do not watch ESPN... :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad it came. Have a great weekend. OXOXO SP4Z

Anonymous said...

Packages!!! I love them! Specially thrilled when I am unwrapping them!

cpurl17 said...

Looks like you've got a keeper there Z!

Speaking of packages..there was a great one in my mailbox today from some woman who shall remain nameless....

soapy said...

aaaahh that monera is very nice!!! Great package...
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I agree that yarn looks sooo soft! Really great package for summer, that nail file is too cute!

KnitPastis said...

Watch out hubby with the lip plumper!LOL Yarn looks nice!