Wednesday, July 19, 2006

L is for......

Ok, you are about to be amazed by my beauty...or lack there of!!! hehe!

Especially wearing this......

L is for Lead Apron...what I wear day in/day out at work! Don't love the color, as I really wanted RED, but when we got them made for us it was a really ugly plasticky red..... So good thing you can't throw me tomatoes or anything ;)

Geesh, me and my chipmunk cheeks!! I wanted to take a picture with my sock...but well you know...
So glamorous huh? Not very flattering either ;) It is supposedly the lightest weight of lead...yeah right, especially after today...Darn, should have posted my plastic fake Crocs, I have colors let me tell you 4 of them..all with sock yarns to match...now if them yarns could magically be socks overnight, I'd be all set! Oh, lookie on my feet! My lime green ones... Gee, I have a few yarns destined to be paired with these!

I call this pose, yeah I'm smiling, but you still can't come in!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I am really enjoying the One Skein Secret Pal Exchange. The wool that your friend (who is my Secret Pal)sent to me is really lovely. Will pop back and look at your blog again.

Anonymous said...

Look at you and your bad self. Blue is a good color on you! :)

Rain said...

That sounds heavy. I'm guessing you're wilting in the heat in it too. Blue is definitely your colour.

aija said...

Wow, that looks like it weighs a ton! But you're rocking it, for sure! :)

Jerry & Maxy said...

You make it a stunning fashion statement. So pretty, Z!

soapy said...

I like that shade I have yarn to match!heehee socks to match your crocs..heehee I bet you cheer up the Dept with your fashions!!lol

Jen said...

It's good to have a face to put with your name! And no, you do NOT have chipmunk cheeks. They're normal! :)

Anonymous said...

Work it baby! Show the camera some love! :)

turtlegirl76 said...

Hee hee! A Lead Apron! I don't think we'll be seeing any duplicates on that one. Lovely shade of chartreuse, those crocs. And the ability to show off a peek of hand knit sock! How wonderful!

cpurl17 said...

Look how cute you are!! You sure do make a lead apron look good, baby!

KnitPastis said...

Ahhh, you look so cute in your lead apron! Love that color on you!

Sarah said...

Cute!

Hot?

I love Crocs! Lime green rocks!

Dk's Wife said...

Lead suits you well....get it? Hee hee...Oh, I am a cornball!

:-)

Bezzie said...

Ha ha! I love it! It's got this bizzare retro look to it with that black piping on the edges. And I like the color!



P.S. Happy belated birthday! :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Lookin' good Z!!!!!!

soapy said...

What about some clear clogs?? of course you'll show off your wonderful new socks!