Monday, July 17, 2006

WIP's

Still sewing and knitting away. No pics of the sewing as I can't show you before the recipients get their's now can I? hehe

Brown Gable is progressing nicely, not fast enough, but what can I say, it puts me to sleep LOL as does all stockinette, only 15 rows from sleeves off and trying on..keep your fingers crossed for me! As for the seam mistake, possibly a missed increase..was advised to drop the stitch, but that is way too many to take a chance, you know the story LOL...more on that later!

I finally restarted my Noni Bag and joined a KAL as I always need help/encouragement, although the WIP Roundup on Knittytm is helping a lot. This was on my list as I had cast on but frogged due to yarn. You know I love my Lambs pride, but it is not plied and the rest of the yarn for this bag is Cascade 220 which is plied...see the possible felting dilemma. So it is Patons in the hot pink, the rest is Cascade, and that should be interesting, but I am confident it will be fine! Ready for color change #1 out of..well many LOL...hoping to carry not cut though, we shall see!

I leave you with your daily dose of fiber hehe! My felted bowl in action with some lovely yarns!

Stay tuned tomorrow, an interesting "L" for the ABC-along! Nite! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your felted bowl! It looks so perfect with that beautiful yarn inside. About the fixation socks, I'll have to play devil's advocate...they're so fast I would just sneak one in. ;)

turtlegirl76 said...

L? You're on L and I haven't even come up with an M yet? Oh wait. Duh. I did get past kindergarten I swear. Oy.

And what happened with you figuring out how to read and knit? Isn't the GG the perfect project for that? Come on, I want to see it on you before i leave for Oregon on August 8th!

Ali said...

The bowl is fabulous. The yarn is scrumptshedelicious.

soapy said...

Great bowl full of lucious treats!

cpurl17 said...

Hmmmm can't wait to see the sewing projects ;)
Love the bowl of fiberly treats. The brown gable looks like a great movie knit or podcast knit...

aija said...

That noni bag is so cute!! Thanks for the fiber "shot" too... never can go wrong with something like that :)

Rain said...

Keep it up on the Gable, you'll be there in no time. Like the coour for it.

Your Noni bag is going to be very cute.

KnitPastis said...

Ahhh, you on "body island" now.LOL That's is what got me bored when I was doing the top down. I don't get bored doing sts if I knit a bottom up sweater. Go figure. Cute felted bowl!

Anonymous said...

The bowl and yarn look lovely.

sgeddes said...

the bowl looks great!Especially with all that pretty yarn stuffed in it. I can't wait to see the Noni bag and the Brown Gable.