Friday, March 30, 2007

Hello YPF!

Hi! Happy Friday or should I say...Happy Hello Yarn Pr0n Friday!!



I present the Fat Sock in Sandcastles Colorway!
Hello Yarn
Fat Sock is Hello Yarns Sportweight 100% Superwash Merino and it is fabulous to knit with!! Not splitty at and and frogs very well! Ask me later how I know!!

Hello Yarn
I just love these colors!! It is so soft, very similar feeling to Koigu (but I haven't knit with that yet so I can't comment on how it knits) but this is just so squishy and fab!


Hello Yarn


Hello Yarn

Hoping to post the FO from this fabulous yarn later today! Oh and I already have another 2 skeins coming. Being sportweight you need the 2 skeins!

oh and pssst. This colorway is not available, sorry, I got this early in the fall! But you can check out her other fabulous colorways! I love Indie dyers!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarn! Can't wait to see what you made with it!

Bezzie said...

Me too! I want to see what you're making!

sgeddes said...

Love it! I want some now! And I know I just missed a Hello Yarn shop update.

I'm thinking this is what is becoming Monkey socks right?

Karen said...

Just gorgeous!! I'll be looking for that FO post too!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarn; I can't wait to see what the FO is!

Anonymous said...

Great colors.

Jen said...

Fatty is YUMMY NUMMY NUMMY.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors! I really am not going to look at all your gorgeous sock yarn anymore Z...it makes me want to go check out Hello Yarns now!!! Can't wait to see your FO!

cpurl17 said...

Hello Gorgeous! Yarn AND YOU!

Batty said...

Helloooo Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That just reminds me of fall. Those indie dyers hit the nail right on the head! Beautiful yarn p8rn!

Unknown said...

wow! shows why we call it "pron!"

Jennifer said...

Oh my, that's gorgeous! Lovely fall colorway.

Christy said...

Oh, green and orange together, I'm melting.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely yummy!