Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Joining 101

Ha! Bet you thought it was some sort of lesson on spit-splicing or sewing didn't you? ;)

I've been slowing down on them, but one sometimes needs added pressure inspiration in her knitting.

I joined this one, and waiting for the book! Right now they are knitting House Hats and donating them to Warm Woolies! So stay on the lookout for some neat hats, and DD's Gryffindor Socks as pre-book/movie time is getting closer.



I gone and done it, joined Sockapalooza 4. I wanted to last year, but only knitting socks for barely 6 mos at the time..I chickened out! I even chickened out joining the recent Knittyboard sock exchange. I think having almost 3 months was more enticing to me! So the info is in, no backing down now! Now I'm just hoping my sockpal likes thick socks ;)

Knitting progress is happening...pics soon!

5 comments:

cpurl17 said...

I joined Sockapalooza too!

Dk's Wife said...

I joined Sockapalooza too!

Yipee!

Kay

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about sockapalooza...maybe I'll be a joiner too....I knit all the socks you do.... *clicking on the link to see if its still open*

Jen said...

I joined! Woo! Sockapalooza here I come!

Anonymous said...

Yay for joining ;) Have fun with the Sockapalooza - I'm still pondering whether I should join or not ;)