Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blogstalking-the Kitty point of view!

Hi, My name is Sapphire and I'm a lucky cat! As you can see on the left, I love to sleep in my basket (that formally held yarn), no making she who tolerates me knit kitty pi for me, nope, I like this better!






Ooops! I got caught under the bed, won't show you what I really see out there. Scary thought that teenage boy's room!








Yikes, see them wolves there! (ignore the Green Day posters!) My view of the world as I sleep with my Mom! Every night, that's where you'll find me...unless I get hungry...then I scratch at the door of the parents!




Ahhh, on the lap of my master surveying it all!! I am most happiest here when he pays attention and pets me and talks to me. (and sometimes keeps me captive cause no one else will talk to him!) But we won't talk of how he makes me dance to entertain the others...just miff's me off it does! He thinks of me as his personal kitty cat dancer..hrmphf!




From my previous vantage point, see my other places to hang! Love that rocking chair, no one else gets to sit in it, I mean how can a kitty go wrong! My own chair and cool scratching post (although I do admit to being caught scratching Mom's new couch..eek, if she catches me again, it could get bad!)





See, all I wanna do is have fun! Who needs toys when you have a box!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kitty! My cat loved the boxes too.

Jennifer said...

I love cats. The tour of their home includes every place to lounge in the house. :-)

Jerry & Maxy said...

Such sweet kitties. What a life they lead - similiar to mine, for sure :)

turtlegirl76 said...

Lynx Point Siamese? My mom has one of those at home! Cleo. She lost her fangs a few years back and now that typical pissy look you see on Siamese is really rather funny.

Bezzie said...

She's your private cat dancer...great now I have Tina stuck in my head!

Too cute!!!

cpurl17 said...

What a lucky kitty to have such a great home to live in!

lobstah said...

Awww so cute!

Batty said...

What is it with cats and boxes? They love 'em. Only, yours has some parts sticking out... : )

Rain said...

What a beautiful cat.