Thursday, October 05, 2006

P is for

Projects in Pink...um...projects in progress...um...no wait Pink Projects in Progress! Ok, so I'm a little slap happy right now!! :)


2 Scarves done for Think Pink. The left one is the Purl Scarf from LMKG in Lion Brand Jiffy. The right scarf is just 200 stitches cast on lengthwise and garter stitch using 3 balls of Joanne's Sensations Dolcetto a wool/cotton blend.

Below is my CF ankle sock, would like to finish tonite!! They'll be my first pair of Socktoberfest socks!

And the last one to show...you hoo....Sandra does this look sorta familiar?? It's the scarf she designed for her daughter Franciska and my first lace type project. Which, let me tell you..um..er..don't think I'll be making too many lacey type projects. This poor thing has been tinked/frogged a bit....but I am perservering. No lifelines, but I am ensuring the stitch count after each YO row is correct..well now I am LOL!! :)

I need to have this scarf and the others out by Tuesday so wish me luck!

See you tomorrow for YPF! :)

5 comments:

Bezzie said...

Aw, no special Thursday sneak peek? I kid!

Love your purty pink scarves and socks! Esp. love the stripes on the socks.

KnitPastis said...

I totally love this lacy scarf and think you are doing a fantasic job knitting it! Good project you are donating these to. You go girl! Q is coming up next...I can't wait:)

Anonymous said...

F's scarf is looking great and you are doing just right! I am only sorry for problems lace gave you!

Rain said...

That's a whole lot of pink! It all looks fab, especially the lace scarf.

Catherine said...

i just got that same pink cascade fixation. i only hope my socks come out as great!