Saturday, October 07, 2006

Lamb's Pride Friday the 1st!

OOPS! I mean Yarn Pr0n Friday hehehee!!Well, some of you know my obsessions with the below brand yarns. I, well, love this yarn! I like how it is not plied (feel like I am knitting straight off the lamb LOL!) and the colors it comes in. As for felting, so far only a few things done, and it does take a bit longer...but I still love it. However, you haven't seen many products of said yarn love. Why?? Well I asked that myself last nite...I hoard it, like they were never going to make anymore. (well I don't have that much ;)! Maybe because it was the summer and it is hot to work with...hmmmm


Lamb's Pride Worsted and Bulky, my 2 favorite Brown Sheep wools...well so far.




Lamb's Pride Bulky This is Deep Charcoal Bulky and about to be swatched for the Boogie Vest ! I love this color!




Lamb's Pride Worsted This is Worsted in Wild Oak, another favorite. I previously used it on my Hobo Chic Bag, remember this is the color I ran out of during the Knitting Olympics. I had to stop myself from ordering a huge cone of this from here, which has some good deals and 2nd's also. Great service too!


Worsted and Bulky together OHHHH! isn't this a gorgeous shot!

These pictures are provided for you by me,but courtesy of Turtlegirl76's knowledge in all things flickr (and I'm sure more things than that ;)!! Enjoy! Happy Friday!

18 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lamb's Pride is such a lovely yarn. I love the colors it comes in too!

Mag said...

Lustrous and Lovely! What a great closeup you got there!

Elspeth said...

I love Lamb's Pride. It's one of my favorite yarns (right up there with Cascade Pastaza). I've got a color, Prairie Fire, which is red with gold accents and is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I'm working with Lamb's Pride Worsted in Sable... Breezy Cables from IK Spring 06. Love it! I love how aged the piece looks with the heathered yarn... And Boogie! I have a Boogie! Not in LP but Debbie Bliss. Can't wait to see how yours turns out (I do have the charcoal in LP... 10 skeins of it! Maybe I'm obsessed with Brown Sheep yarns too.) :-D Happy Knitting!

turtlegirl76 said...

Oh you got the money shot there baby! Awesome job this week!

soapy said...

Great choices of colors!...drooling up here.......lol I love BS yarn!!

aija said...

What great colors together! I *love* the brown sheep cotton fleece, but its super processed compared to the lamb's pride! :)

Sarah said...

Nice yarn pron!

loverly LP.

A good one that.

I adore it too!

Laura said...

Ooo, Lamb's Pride! Nice shots. I'm feeling the urge to bolster the stash.

Anonymous said...

The wild oak color looks like caramel to me. Beautiful. Good pix.

Lauren said...

ohhh I'm glad I saw this! I've been looking for the perfect dark charcoal for a project, and was considering lambs pride. I love it!

sgeddes said...

Love the Lambs Pride. It is so soft. Great photos!

Bezzie said...

Your LP obsession cracks me up!! But I suppose we all have a favorite yarn child right???

Mary, Mary... said...

OK, I like LP and all that BUT the last shot's a killer! Thanks for the pron!

Anonymous said...

Well, no one can blame you for being in love with this yarn - that's yarn p0rn to its fullest, when I saw the pics, I wanted to dive right into that cozyness and cuddle it! The Worsted one on Wild Oak is my absolute fave, just seeing it a dozen of projects popped up in my mind to do with it! Yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at all that fuzzy goodness! Can you believe I've yet to try your favorite yarn? But I think this will be the winter!

Rain said...

Ooh lovely stuff.

Anonymous said...

Lambs pride is a great especially for felting! Love those colors.