Monday, November 27, 2006

Just 1 more row......

Very busy here this past weekend! Not as much as I wanted to...but close!

1. Knitted Purse Swap-mailed (I have finished pics, but ya gotta wait until she gets it! ;)

2. Winter Cheer SP Swap-mailed

3. Hats for Alex-will have 4 to be mailed tomorrow

4. Various sewing for peeps....almost done! By the weekend for sure!

5. Anastasia Sock 1, needs sewn bind off and toe is done on Sock 2....will I finish the pair by 12 midnite on Thursday???...stay tuned...same sock time..same sock channel!

So sorry, can't stop and chat or post pics....stay tuned...

10 comments:

cpurl17 said...

Do you have little slave monkeys in your closet like Bezzie does? Because you work full time, have a family and STILL get tons of knitting done!!

Anonymous said...

Your needles are on fire! So are you! Keep on!

KnitPastis said...

You go girl! You are on a roll.

sgeddes said...

Go Z Go! You are very busy! We are waiting.

I always say "just one more row" whenevwer I'm asked about dinner or to take out the dog!

Bezzie said...

Lean mean knitting and sewing machine! Can't wait to see the pics of your FOs.

Oh and I can't remember if I included return postage for the monkeys or not....

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've certainly been productive. Keep up the good work!

Rain said...

Blimey! You've been busy. I bet it feels great to have so much finished or almost ready.

soapy said...

Yoru on a roll

Still waiting to see pictures but I think your teasing me too.....heehee
pay back isn't it! lol

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've really been super-busy - congrats on getting so much accomplished! Yay for that!

Sarah said...

Yay for getting so much done!

And make sure you still take time for yourself in all that craziness.