Friday, November 24, 2006

YPF--Noro the Last!

Hey folks! Thanks for bearing with my Noro YPF posts, you're probably bored of them by now, but here is the last of my Noro!

Kureyon Colorway 51. This was a hard color to find for me. I've had this since way before I discovered blogs and other knitting forums, oh yeah, and had no stash to speak of. I fell in love with the colorway, but the place I had first ordered it from had it backordered like forever. As you can see, I found it! I have 3 skeins, originally destined for a Booga Bag, now not sure!
Noro Yarn Pr0n


Noro Yarn Pr0n

Noro Yarn Pr0n

I do have 1 more colorway of Noro, but maybe soon you can see it...I'm such a tease! Work on Noro Mini-Clapotis to happen, and some socks, scarves, hats..um..busy, busy weekend!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful every time!

Jessica said...

ooh, I like this colorway! I'd love to see what it looks like knit up!

turtlegirl76 said...

Oooh pretty. I've seen a hat knit up in that colorway and it's gorgeous! A purse would look great!

KnitPastis said...

You are a busy bee as usual and I think this Noro will make a great looking Booga Bag! Mmmm...can't wait to see the Clapotis:)

Knittypants said...

The colors are very nice and subdued, I like :-)

soapy said...

ohhhhh yes I like this one!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous Noro colorway!

Anonymous said...

I think I have that same Noro Colorway! It's beautiful, I originally got it to make a cabled scarf I saw in a yarn store and it's been in my stash cupboard for two years!

Rain said...

Ooh that's pretty, it will look whatever you make with it.

aija said...

WHat a great colorway! I love the orange in it :)

Anonymous said...

shoot! i'm so glad i can live vicariously through you. i bought skeins of noro and many other things occupied me this month and i never knitted a bit with it! ack!

Sarah said...

I love that colorway. Mmmmm.

And lovely sock! Cristi rocks.