Thursday, November 23, 2006

T is for.....

Turkey! (ok, so I'm not too original here! ;)

Real, cooked turkey by my FIL

Real, cotton turkey knit by me! hehe! Gary the Gobbler, say hi to a distant cousin..verrry distant! ;)

A gag gift for my FIL..but guess who got to use it after dinner? Yep that would be right! Me! I was weaving in the ends as we drove in the yard!


T...is for....


T is also for turtleneck..well without the shirt LOL! A quick FO! Cherry Garcia from Hello Yarn! A very quick knit and a good cable practice as it's been a year since I've done any! I really love doing cables and you'll soon see in the future!

Cherry Garcia

Patons Chunky Shetland Tweed--less than 1 skein! Used size 10.5 circs.

Hope you had a great day! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Zonda! Love the turkey washcloth!!

Anonymous said...

My gosh, that turkey looks yummy!!! And I love your turkey washcloth, what a fun idea! Happy Thanksgiving!

KnitPastis said...

Yum!!!

I had seen that Cherry Garcia and it's such a keen idea. Your's looks nice and warm! Bet that was a fun knit! Love cables.

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Love the turkey cloth, too!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm. Turkey. Your FIL's turkey looks delicious and I'm saying that after having turkey breakfast, lunch and dinner since Thursday evening. Very cute dishcloth too!

Knittypants said...

Ha! That turkey cloth is great, so is the cherry garcia, looks very cozy.

cpurl17 said...

I don't get it--I have a link to your blog via bloglines and it didn't show any updates for your blog for the past few days! :( but I'm happy to be catching up.