Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Success...

Is sweet! I conquered the lacey pattern and now have 2 soft, cute teeny hats for a tiny baby! Yeah, I'll never see them again, but that's ok, another technique to learn. My attention was much better after my mini-meltdown.
Baby Hats
Remember this scarf?? Maybe now I can tackle that this weekend! Here's hoping my attention to detail (stitches) disorder will continue to stay away and I can finish a row without tinking..hmmm....Along with a ton of other things! Four days off (sadly on/call though). Hoping to stay home, warm and knit, and sew, sleep, and eat!!
How about you? Any plans? Hoping you all have a great rest of the week! :)

6 comments:

soapy said...

AWSEOM Determination pays off!!
Looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Since you asked, I got my LL Shepherd Bulky here: http://www.yarn-store.com/lornas-laces-shepherd-bulky-yarn.html and it shipped pretty quickly.

I'll try not to poison anyone with my casserole. We'll see. :)

Have a great thanksgiving!!!

Bezzie said...

Those hats are darling!! Love the color!

Have a happy call-less Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

My fingers are croosed for scarf finishing!

KnitPastis said...

Hats are too cute!!

Knittypants said...

Awwww...those are just so cute!