Friday, November 17, 2006

Noro Pr0n Friday the 3rd

Well, here is my favorite Noro of my stash. Yeppers, you've seen a glimpse before and by the end of the month, you'll see the FO..(s)? from it!

Silk Garden #87

Noro Pron Friday the 3rd

I just love the multi colors here! It goes with a lot of different outfits/coats/etc.!

Noro Pron Friday the 3rd

Lovely fibers there! I got 4 skeins of this as part of a swap a year ago. I had never seen Silk Garden before and had only purchased my first Kureyon.

Noro Pron Friday the 3rd
Next Friday is the last Noro one! Thanks for bearing with me. Then I can show you an FO or two..hehe..
BTW-Namaste knitting bag is totally fine now! Since I sopped up the mess right after it happened, not a lot seeped in and it isn't sticky or stiff and actually smells pretty good! hehe!
Sock Monkey bag-washed and about to hold Anastasia sock, which is finally dried enough to knit on!
Happy Friday Everyone!

11 comments:

soapy said...

What beautiful colors!! I'm in love with the Silk garden so much I'm going to make an afghan with it myself different colorway. I started collecting some Kureon odd balls but now am goign with that purplish colorway for the lizard ridge with the silk garden... woohoo!
I'm sure you'll enjoy yours! Wahcha going to make with it? We have sock coming put using it in the new book next month...;o))

Anonymous said...

AMazing coloures! But, be honey and share the price of a skein with me! Will you? Please, pretty please!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! I love the close-ups you've been taking. That's the color for your clapotis, right?

sgeddes said...

I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at Noro!

Can't wait to see the FO.

Sarah said...

Lovely!

And me too, I love Noro. Frankly it's my favorite brand of yarn for sheer color goodness.

Ah. COLOR!

KnitPastis said...

Oh how lovely these color look. One of these days I will have to check out this Noro Silk. I actually went to a yarn shop a week ago and while there asked for it (just to squeeze:) but they didn't have any. I bet this Noro would make one beautiful scarf.
I am so eager to see your finished objects!

roxy =^o^= said...

noro yummy!

Hey sexay sexay
*kissy*

AnneMarie

cpurl17 said...

Those noro colors are so pretty!! Can't wait to see your FOs!!

Fiber-4-U said...

I'm making the Boobholder out of that same yarn.

It knits up gorgeous !!

I have a few pics of it in my knitting gallery. I wish I could find more of it, I'd make Mae a sweater to match !!

Ragan said...

Preeeeettttyyyy.

Knittypants said...

Those colors are gorgeous!