Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Thursday Blahsssssss

I need Friday to be here!! Super secret knitting project is partially blocking, and I'm working on a certain "??" island...I have pics but can't show you yet...sorry!

Yarn arrived yesterday...but not for me...so no pics either as they need to go to their respective homes.

I wanna knit on my sock and start swatching for a cardigan and a vest...I think I'll do that this weekend as I am going to a quilt retreat at the beach for about 2 days. Not an "official" retreat as in classes, just a place for a small group of women to get together and sew/quilt and me..well I'm going to start on 2 christmas projects for my daughter that'll be undercover secret knitting and I think only 1 pair of ankle socks for my MIL...that's all I am knitting for knitmas this year... and oh yeah, I have a few..actually quite a few WIP's in quilting. My top priority is my Christmas Quilt that has been waiting to be quilted for 2 years and a Christmas wall hanging too!!! I threw a couple of other things in the tote and we'll see what gets done.

Sigh...Hopefully it will be nice to get my YPF pics....oh yeah..I got them already ;) Tune in tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Trillian42 said...

"Quilt retreat at the beach"? Damn... color me jealous!

*mwah*!

Anonymous said...

Your retreat sounds like it will be fun and relaxing.

I'm soo curious about the secret project, and I can't wait to see what you've got for YPF!

Anonymous said...

Hi Z!
School work is getting in the way of my blog reading!

Have a **great** time this weekend - sounds FAB!

KnitPastis said...

Oh that sounds like a good time you are going to have quilting at the beach. It really does! I love all the quilts you have done and can't wait to see the christmas one.