Tuesday, December 19, 2006

W is for......

Winners!!!!

Remember this....
How many...

Became this...

1 yr blogiversary Contest

48 Stitchmarkers (some may look familiar to a lot of you! ;)

19 embroidery Threads

The contest was very close! 4 of you were 1 away from each of the amounts. What a coincidence...and since I think coincidence's are cool....All 4 are WINNERS!

Karen and Cathy for threads-18 guessed

Aquaknits and Knitpastis
for Stitch Markers-47 guessed.

So you lucky 4 email me (zbelmontATmsnDOTcom) with some info please :)-yarn info...color info..address info (well I have 1 of yours ;) (you know who you are!) and I shall mail them out..well after next week anyways!!

Thank you all for stopping by with your encouragement, advice, cheer, laughs, etc.!

5 comments:

Bezzie said...

I was off by a country mile! Ha ha! Congrats to the winners--and it's pretty cool seeing all your markers out like that!

cpurl17 said...

well, that's the last time I cheat off Bezzie!

Anonymous said...

W is also for "Woo hoo I Won!!". And for "Wishy-Washy" which is what everyone says I am. Why? Because I am very easy to please and when give a choice, I always say "Anything would be fine'. :)

KnitPastis said...

Congrats to the rest of you but YAY, I finally won at something!!!
Yay!!!!!!!
Mmmmmawwwww, xoxo

Anonymous said...

I agree with Knitpastis, I've never won anything ever! Thanks for the contest! :)