Friday, December 01, 2006

Yarn Pr0n Friday!

Ha, I bet you thought I forgot!! Not...just a late nite and only had time to post the pics to flickr! ;)

Sock yarn from Adam Knits Peppermint Cocoa in his 1500 MHz (which is sportweight...yay!)

PIC00006
Sorry if this is a bit blurry...but look below!

PIC00007
Yummy reds, chocolate, whipped cream, with a hint of pink! So soft too!


PIC00008
Now, it may seem like I get similar colorways, which I do. Usually it's the weight of the yarn that is different...I really like sportweight the best so far, but since mostly what I have is fingering..well gotta use that!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

cpurl17 said...

Aww, man you always find the coolest yarns! I love this!!

sgeddes said...

cpurl is right; you are a cool yarn magnet or something. I always see soemthing new and wonderful on your blog! I love the colors of this choice.

Anonymous said...

Now that is some great yarn. Just perfect for this time of year. By the way, love the socks in your previous post, too.

Trillian42 said...

GREAT pictures!! I loved that color when I saw it on Adam's blog. I can't wait to see what you turn it into!

And AWESOME job on the Anastasia socks! They really look fantastic.

And again - when ya comin' to visit ME? Cristi's met you twice already. I'm jealous. :D

lynnm said...

Love the colors! Thanks for the link. I will have to keep that one for my next sock yarn purchase.

Jessica said...

NICE yarn! I had a candy cane earlier and some chocolate just now. I feel like your yarn! :) I love the holiday colors! :)

Bezzie said...

Delish! Between you and Christine's yarn pron, I'm going to have to curl up the couch tonite w/some hot chocolate!

Pooch said...

Those colors remind me of some kind of yummilicious ice cream treat. Fun yarn!
:)

soapy said...

ohhhh love it!!

KnitPastis said...

Ohhhh, new yarn. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! You did justice to the yarn :) Glad you like it, can't wait to see it knit up!

Anonymous said...

NICE yarn! I've beean wanting to try some of Adam's for a while - I can't wait to see what you make with this stuff!! Candy cane socks? :)

Batty said...

Ooooh, baby!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous! I love sportweight too. It makes the socks go so much faster. :-)

Knittypants said...

What pretty yarn, the colors are so Christmasy.

Jo said...

Oh, I love those colours - I can't wait to see what it is like when you knit it up!