Friday, July 27, 2007

YPF-The Z Edition

Heh! It's not often I find things with a Z, so when I saw Scout's post about her visit with Amy and how they had a dye party and came up with this colorway, I knew I wanted a skein. Not only for the colors, but for the name! Zuluknitty!


Yeah, I can be a sucker for things with a Z! I mean come on, it's such a common first initial isn't it? ;)

Zuluknitty
Scout's Swag -60% Superwash Merino, 30% Bamboo, 10% Nylon
Zuluknitty Colorway

Zuluknitty


This yarn is very soft! Hoping it speaks to me about what it wants to be knit into!

Zuluknitty
This post explains about the Zulugrass bracelets. I would love one of these bracelets, I have none for sale near me and they don't sell online, if anyone can find one near you and wants to work out a swap or something, email me!


Thanks for stopping by! Off to knit!!!

22 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Why oh why do I read your Friday posts!! That is just gorgeous!! Love love love. And, lucky you, there are a few retailers within miles of me that are supposed to be retailers of those awesome bracelets!!! And of course, now you are a bracelet-enabler :) I'll keep you posted on what my shopping research leads me to find!

Bezzie said...

Very pretty!

I drive past one of the retailers of those bracelets every day.

Sonya said...

I bet you could never find your name on the personalized bike license plates either. I used to look through every rack in the vain hope of finding a Sonya. Never happened. ;o)

That is a gorgeous colorway.

Karen said...

Zonkers!!!! That yarn made me gasp. Very pretty. Have a zippy day. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool Z yarn!

Anonymous said...

OOooh, now that is nice. VERY nice! :-D

sgeddes said...

Love those colors! I've been looking for some of those bracelets too! I think there is a place in Raleigh that is supposed to have them. I was going to look this weekend.

Stacey said...

That is gorgeous! I can see why you would get it.

I think they sell those bracelets around here - missamite from the knitty boards was wearing on yesterday & said told me that they sell them nearby.

soapy said...

Nice colorway! Socks of course... I know not much help.. sorry!! Thanks for the leftovers. I knit 3 rows and grafted the toe and have another new pair!! Thanks a bunch! Hugs!

weezalana said...

Pretty pretty!

There's a retailer near me. I'll go check 'em out and let you know what I find. :)

gilraen said...

Oh the colours and the sheen are fabulous!!!!!

Sandra said...

o-la-la! Amazing yarn!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you'll knit with that. It's a beautiful blend of colors, and I have a feeling it will knit up perfectly!

Unknown said...

Amazing...

Batty said...

Lime and purple, why didn't I think of that? It's incredible.

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!

Rebel said...

Oh man, that's some fantastic looking yarn - very pretty. - zuma

turtlegirl76 said...

Oooooh now that's pretty!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

oh I love it!

Christy said...

very pretty. I love the sheen it has.

KnitPastis said...

Those are some sweet colors!

Stacie said...

beeeeutiful! and the z just makes it sweeter!