Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WIP Wednesday

Here you go a few to show!

Red Scarf 2008

Red Scarf Project 2008 I'm only going to have time to knit 1 scarf, as they have to be done and shipped by 15 October. Since I'm going to be sewing like crazy in order to open, I have to be real about deadlines!

However I do have 2 skeins of Woolease in the Red Sprinkles color way and 2 skeins of Cadena, which used to be Sierra in burgundy I would love to donate to anyone or ones that would make scarves and send it on to the RSP. Just let me know by commenting or email me at zknitterATgmailDOTcom. Thanks!

Mystery Sock KAL

Mystery Sock KAL Almost done with clue 2 and glad clue 3 has been held up a bit! :)

Ribby Shell

Ribby Shell - almost done the ribbing, then onto size 6 needles. I am making the flat front. Not worried if it's big, it'll look great over a shirt. Now if it is too small..umm..we'll deal with that later (though I doubt it will be too small LOL! Not with my sweater curse!)

8 comments:

Karen said...

Those are some nice projects you've got on the needles there. :) Good luck with all the sewing too - how exciting that you'll be opening your shop soon!!

Sonya said...

Cute projects on the needles. I missed out on the Mystery sock KAL. I'll have to check it out for next time. Can't wait until your shop is open!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Yay for Z-etsy shop!! I have to take a picture of my circular needle case for you....on my to-do list for this week :)

The WIPs are looking good :) I can't wait to see how the mystery sock turns out!

Anonymous said...

You've got some great wips there! Good luck with your shop, can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Mystery socks! Very neat. I knew it was just a matter of time until the shop-bug bit! Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a pretty sock. And a mystery, how fun. I'm always to late for these things, one of these days I will have to get in on one.

Great color for your Ribby Shell, it will look great either on it's own or over a tee.

soapy said...

busy busy busy!!! Nice WIPs
Hope your feeling much better!

Anonymous said...

Great WIPs!