Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WIP Wednesday

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

First up is Ribby Shell . Finally on US 6 needles!! Should go much faster now! I still have about 12" to go on the body.
Ribby Shell

PF Everyday Cardigan It's grown a bit since last viewing. About 2" from armhole decreases...finally!!
Everyday Cardigan Back


What's this...it's a bird...a plane....a Z...huh? This is my current Red Scarf Project scarf. Hmmm..
Red Scarf 2008 Looks a bit different than last time you saw it! Well, that one is no more. I kept falling asleep and it was zigging when it should have been zagging...and I really prefer scarves knit lengthwise. I have probably 1-2 rows left before bind off. Should be done today or tomorrow. Finally something accomplished before the deadline to mail LOL! Then I can concentrate on Hats for Alex. I've done a few swaps for yarns I didn't care for any longer, and scored some good yarns for these!

Close to Home You've got to check out today's cartoon! If you read this after 29 August, make sure you choose that date to view it! Too funny! I'd love a shirt in this!

That's it for me...yeah some socks out there, I may do a sock only WIP next week and really embarass myself!

16 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow you moved fast on that red scarf! Your stuff is looking good! :D

Sonya said...

Everything looks great! I'm thinking of casting on for the everyday cardigan for my easy tv knitting this fall.

Anonymous said...

Lots of great wips. Love the red scarf. I've never knit a scarf lengthwise, is that faster that way.

Jo said...

I'm interested in doing the Ribbi Shell as well- I can't wait to see what your finished one looks like.

weezalana said...

That cartoon is hilarious! Although, if it were really on Fox, she'd be an ex-pr0n star in a heated pointy stick battle with an ex-beauty queen contestant, both vying to pretend they're going to marry the owner of a chain of yarn stores that they just met. ;)

Knittypants said...

Ribby Shell is such a great color, can't wait to see more.

lekkercraft said...

Love the bright fun colors of all your projects. I like the look of lenghtwise scarves - I should add that to the list of winter knitting.

Anonymous said...

Great colors for your WIPs! I need to break out of my color shell.

soapy said...

Great progress! I just ordered a Everyday Cardi Peace Fleece kit in periwinkle... Are you using the same yarn?? I think it's a bit scratchy for me and think I may sell, swap or send back the yarn and find a replacement yarn..
Thinking of maybe the Cascade Eco wool

How you feeling these days? Back to work yet, stuff removed or........??

It's a longer recovery then people think and what the DRs say .. hmm a while!! Yep that it is!!

Take care!

turtlegirl76 said...

I've been wanting to do a sideways scarf. I have the yarn in mind and everything. But I think I want a slip stitch pattern. Ah well. The WiPs look great! 2 sweaters! Wow!

cpurl17 said...

You're doing great!

I pulled my PF Everyday cardigan out of the pile and it made it to the middle of the hallway floor. I think I will focus on that and soem socks...

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

the wips are looking good! thanks for sharing the cartoon! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure have a lot on your needles these days, and all awesome projects as it seems! Especially the Everyday Cardigan, this one's going to look awesome in this color! Oh, and thanks for sharing the cartoon - LOL ;)

KnitPastis said...

Very exciting seeing your progree on the caridgan!! Color is so pretty that you are using. Going to look fabulous on you.
I am wishing I were this ahead on my sweater knitting:) I just don't feel like it in this heat.

Knit Masala said...

The WIPs look great. And thanks so much for the link to the cartoon. It made me spit out my coffee. The sad thing is, I'd probably watch that show...

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Believe it or not, Rowan (yes, little sis who barely knits!) just had me cast on a sideways scarf for her! I've never done one before...we'll see if she finishes!

Your WIPs look great! Two sweaters!!! Wow! I need to get going!! WIP really helps motivate me!!

Bring on the socks...what is it? 3? couldn't be 4?