Monday, November 26, 2007

Cyber Monday

Heh, who knew I'd update the shop on this busy internet day. I'm trying to post them as soon as I finish! I'll try to update as much as possible until Dec. 5th. Stay tuned for Amy Butler fabrics, geometrical...you know..weird shapes, a certain furry animal, etc. I'm sewing as fast as I can!

Knitting too, should have some good WIP's and an FO or 2 to show on Wed.

ps...I promise not to pimp inform you every time I update, I just know a lot of people have been wanting some and patiently waiting....


birds......doesn't anyone like birds..... ;)

8 comments:

cpurl17 said...

Please pimp so I can enjoy the pretty patterns.

Maybe someone will give me the harmony set for Christmas so I can order a new case!!

cpurl17 said...

Please pimp so I can enjoy the pretty patterns.

Maybe someone will give me the harmony set for Christmas so I can order a new case!!

weezalana said...

Amy Butler fabrics? Don't tease a nice girl like me that way!

Bezzie said...

Whereas I wish you nothing but success, I'm loving that the birds won't fly! Who oh who will order the birdies?

sgeddes said...

Ah, I don't mind the pimping at all.

I do want to see those birds fly home though.

Anonymous said...

I just received my GORGEOUS new case today. It is perfect!

funfairiegirl said...

did Cristi email you about the shop being interested in buying some wholesale from you to sell in the shop?

kemtee said...

What's the horsepower on this sewing machine of yours? : )

("This one goes to eleven." -- Spinal Tap)