Friday, November 23, 2007

YPF-The Toasty Toes Edition

Hey for all you Black Friday shoppers out there, hope you have/had fun! I used to get up and do that...no urge to do so any longer though.

I tried, tried really hard not to return to Interlacements booth.....
Interlacements Toasty Toes
Those friends of mine, they let me go off alone....I had no willpower!

Interlacements Toasty Toes
You see the green in here! That is the colorway that started this quest. Stay tuned next week to see what caused the purchase of this!

Interlacements Toasty Toes
Interlacements Toasty Toes
Mountain Jewel Colorway
Sportweight
Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
Yardage: 560 yds
Size Weight: 8 oz

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, yummy colorways! Beautiful!

peaknits said...

The colors are so rich - what a wonderful new pile of yarn! I'm with you - no crazy day after grabbing for me either -anymore. Some lessons we have to learn at 4 am. :)

KnitPastis said...

They named this yarn perfectly! It's so pretty.

Sonya said...

Beautiful colorway! I have some Toasty Toes in stash. I think I'll be looking for it today.

Stacey said...

oh wow, those are lovely!

Jennifer said...

Lovely! At Stitches last year I succumbed to a Toasty Toes too. It's inevitable really.

Bezzie said...

Oh god, yeah, I would have caved too!

Sarah Jackson said...

mmmm pretty. I'm going to Joann today, but that's it. And not at 6AM, since it's already nearly 9 and I'm still sitting here with coffee. I'll bring my knitting and wait in the cutting line for my 99 cent flannel.

turtlegirl76 said...

You went off alone to seek out Interlacements, I sought out Brooks Farm. We're both guilty of feeding our addiction!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

So pretty!! Left alone with gorgeous yarn..I hear you...I don't have any willpower either! Can't wait to see what this goes with!

cpurl17 said...

Gorgeous!!! It was wrong of your friends to leave you in your moment of weakness.....LOL!

Stacie said...

beeeeutiful!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!