Thursday, December 20, 2007

Look...there's more knitting here!!

Heh, hard to believe huh!!

Carrie's Thuja Inspired Wrist Warmers
Thuja Inspired Wristwarmers
US 5 Addi circ-Magic Loop again, told ya I had a loopy feeling lately! Sorry for the bad pose, we call this one, self portrait on a pillow in a hotel room. Yes, they were finished and mailed while on the road. The only mod's were adding about 4 rows of ribbing on the hand part before cast off to prevent rolling. Thanks Carrie!!

Thuja Inspired Wristwarmers
See them flat. Knit with Claudia's Hand Painted Yarns - Sportweight in the Ooops! colorway. I used all of one skein and about 1/4 of the second one...I am going to order 1 more skein later and will still be able to make a pair of socks..and they are Ooops!es so they don't need to match too well LOL!

These were sent to my Sno'flake pal and from what I hear, they were needed and fit well. Mine will follow after the holidays..I have the yarn..now to find the time.

Mug Cozie on a Cat Christine This one's for you! I forgot this picture yesterday! Mug cozies make great kitty hats (she looks really impressed doesn't she ;) They also would make great doll hats, preemie baby hats...the possibilities are endless...wish time was ;)

12 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Those look great!! Love the colors!

And how cute is the kitty cozy!

Karen said...

What pretty mitts!! And I love the kitty in the "hat". I don't think Charlie would sit still with a hat on long enough to have a picture taken!!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

er, kitty looks very unhappy! LOL

the mits look great!

Knittypants said...

Don't you just love cats, the expression is priceless.

weezalana said...

Great job on the mitts!

Hmmm, kitty looks a little... well, let's just say it looks like she's plotting her revenge. Might want to watch your back (or your stash).

Kara said...

Oh how I love mitts! And your colors are sooo cute.

Rebel said...

OMG! That cat is telling you to sleep with one eye open! Not happy at all. Cute though. ;)

chemgrrl said...

Little red riding...cat. Watch out, Mr. Wolf. Kitty looks pissed.

Nice mitts! I love the colorway.

Jo said...

That kitty looks like she is out for blood!

cpurl17 said...

Ooh! I'm behind on my blog readin' but I hope that kitty has forgiven you by now!!

thegabbyknitter said...

Great fingerless mitts! I love the hat on the cat but if looks could kill....

peaknits said...

Lve those fingerless mitts - nice! Love the "cat in the hat" - though the cats looks - well, as annoyed as only a cat can look!