Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Real Cozy Like.....

Can't show you any WIP's as this is all I've done since the socks have been done!!

The Teacher gifts....well, they are done! All except for 1, I fell asleep and couldn't finish.
Mug Cozy's
L-R- Lamb's Pride in Wild Oak, Noro Silver Thaw (unknown colorway), LP- Roasted Coffee

Mug Cozy's
LP in Spice, 100% Purewool no clue on the colorway, and Cascade 220 in Granny Smith

Mug Cozy's
LP in Spice, Cashmere Luxury Aran in Green, Patons Classic Merino in Rosewood

Oh and the other one...you know the one I didn't finish...well the chocolate sniffing dog took care of it. I awoke this morning to the contents of the naked mug gone...2nd time this week!! ARGH!!! Both animals have been strange since coming home last week and eating everything in site...sigh....

Now to knit a penquin, start my holiday socks, a fluffy pillow, and sew a few things, shop for a few more items...good thing I have a long weekend coming up!! Geesh!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are freakin' awesome! I know what I'm making next year.

bmom said...

Those look like fun -- and that's a LOT of teacher's gifts. Can't wait to see the penguin.

Bezzie said...

Oh my god! So cool!!
Man, I wish I was a teacher for your kids!

Carol said...

Cute knitwear! (I know, it's for a mug...but the mug wears it,right?)
And I know what you mean about the animals eating everything. We've had to use every last bit of Tupperware in our house to contain the Christmas goodies. Otherwise Raven eats them! And what he doesn't eat he scratches up. and what doesn't get scratched up gets strewn about on the floor as a toy....

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

what a great idea! No teachers here, but I have coworkers! :) I'm stealing this next year :)

weezalana said...

What great teacher gifts! And apparently, they make for good doggy snacks, too!

Lauren said...

Those turned out cute!

Sonya said...

Your cozies are so cute! Perfect gifts.

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Fabulous teacher gifts! How thoughtful and how cute!! Great job Z!

Good luck with the rest of the holiday knitting!

Knittypants said...

Those are great gifts. I can't imagine the patience to make so many of them, lucky teachers.

Stacie said...

those are cute! I made can cozys for my beer drinking friends, a few of which are teachers...

Macoco said...

That is a really great set of gifts!

sgeddes said...

So clever. These came out great. I'm sure the teachers loved them!

Elspeth said...

They are so cute! They look like little mug halter tops! I'd love to see better what's inside, though :)

tiennieknits said...

Those are fantastic gifts!