Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Mine will be some of my favorite memories as well as what I'd love to do. Living where I do, enjoying summer is very hard to do in the heat/humidity. Ahhh one day...hopefully soon ;)
1. Water balloon fights - hmm maybe I need to have one soon, since it's on my mind lately!
2. Hanging around in a hammock - reading, sleeping, just chilling out! I had one as a kid and miss it.
3. Canoeing or just lying on a float in the lake - although last year at this time I had just discovered kayaking. Oh to live near real lakes that one can enjoy....
4. Eating watermelon outside and spitting out the seeds as far as you can
5. Bicycle riding - in a non-humid place
6. Walking in the rain - well, actually I enjoy this here as it's usually not too cold. We are talking a light misty rain, not a torential downpour (which I usually am wearing a white t-shirt when that seems to happen though)
7. Climbing trees - um..yeah, definately in my youth, when I had no fear of heights! I had a special tree it was in the shape of the number 4. An apple tree I called my 4-tree. I would sit there and read for hours.
8. Swimming - in a lake vs. the ocean. I love being at the ocean, just don't like the saltiness of the water.
9. Daylight lasts longer
10. Smell of fresh mown grass...ahhh
Hope you are enjoying my Ten on Tuesday posts, wonder what next week will bring ;)