Friday, February 11, 2011

YPF-Funky Handspun Edition

What started out like this...
030

Has turned into....
066

These awesome colors all together!
sigh..even more Funkified!

They are funky all together!
'I

Well, since they are from Funky Carolina, they should be ;) Love her bright, vibrant colors!
Funkified!!
2 skeins of BFL/Silk that was a dream to spin the singles. My most consistent single spin so far.

The navajo plying went pretty well too. I didn't break any singles, but I sure wished I had got more yardage. But I'm still a newbie singles spinner. Just when I think they are super thin...they aren't. I will be knitting these very soon.
Funkified Eegads
Funkified Eegads
4 oz. BFL/Silk
109 total yards, navajo plied
worsted/light bulky weight
from Funky Carolina

11 comments:

Kaye said...

Love those colors! I think my confirmation word describes it best, very "artive."

MsKnottyKnits said...

I are droolin'!

Navajo plying has a tendency to lessen your finished yardage, if I remember correctly... But it's so pretty like that, I wouldn't have done it any other way.

Beverly said...

Wow! That yarn is beautiful! I love it. I don't spin, so I'm always in awe of how even spinners' yarns come out. This looks like so much fun to knit with. Make a really cute beret or something with it!

Discoknits said...

That, knitted up into one of those baby patterns!!! LOVE.
I really got to get my spin on!

dianne said...

Gorgeous! I love what you picked to knit with it too. It's a perfect match!

Julie said...

Love a billion! Great job!

Trillian42 said...

Wow! That's gorgeous! I love the way those colors came together.

Amelia Quilter said...

IMG, Love the color!

Knitting Kris said...

Really great Zonda! I'm in awe! That yarn will make great toasts!

Lynn said...

OMG this yarn is GORGEOUS!!!!

Karen said...

Oooooh, so pretty. Can't wait to see the toast!!