Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
This week is 10 Things to make with fresh Cranberries:
1. Homemade cranberry sauce- yum! Easy, peasy and good!
2. With leftover cranberry sauce, make Pork Loin with Cranberry Sauce-double yum! (I have tried PW's recipe for cranberry sauce, but I like the ocean spray one better.
3. Make a garland with popcorn. (haven't done that in ages!!)
7. scones - need to try this one!
8. Jam - may have to try this one too!
9. Coffee Cake
10. New England Cranberry Duff??? What?? worth a try I think ;)
*disclaimer- I've only used the top 2 recipes, but since I usually get 2 packages on sale, I'll let you know how the other ones go!