Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

ToT-Button1

This week's topic is 10 5 favorite ways to prepare eggs

1. Hard boiled - makes good sandwiches!

2. Scrambled - add cheese, onions, whatever!

3. Omlettes - I love making my own, don't do it often.  Love cheese, onions, mushrooms, ham/bacon, green peppers....yum!

4. Over hard - you know fried so the yolk is cooked.  This is how I make my egg sandwiches, place a slice of cheese over it and serve between some toast...easy meal.

5. Over medium - when I want the yolk to be runny....sop it up with my toast...again...yum
Although it's really strange that I love runny yolks, I detest runny whites!!!

Gosh.....I can't think of any other ways...so today you get 5 on Tuesday....

6 comments:

kingshearte said...

Quiche!

turtlegirl76 said...

Poached! My favorite way to eat an egg!

dianne said...

I can't handle runny eggs! I always have to cook my yolks all the way through. Even poached for Eggs Benedict, I have to have them poached hard!

Kaye said...

Meringue! Of course that's just egg whites...

kingshearte said...

Ooh, I forgot meringues too. With chocolate chips!

Also, lemon meringue pie, if you're into that, since it's really a whole different beast than meringues.

Amphibiaknitter said...

Eggs benedict. Eggs topped by egg and butter and lemon sauce. What's not to love?