This week's topic is
1. Hard boiled - makes good sandwiches!
2. Scrambled - add cheese, onions, whatever!
3. Omlettes - I love making my own, don't do it often. Love cheese, onions, mushrooms, ham/bacon, green peppers....yum!
4. Over hard - you know fried so the yolk is cooked. This is how I make my egg sandwiches, place a slice of cheese over it and serve between some toast...easy meal.
5. Over medium - when I want the yolk to be runny....sop it up with my toast...again...yum
Although it's really strange that I love runny yolks, I detest runny whites!!!
Gosh.....I can't think of any other ways...so today you get 5 on Tuesday....