Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

ToT-Button1

This week's topic: Ten goals for this summer

1. Try to get used to my new work schedule. Trying to balance work/home/life better!

2. Work out at least 3-4 times per week.

3. Finish a few Wip's or frog...which I did frog one last week. Going to reknit the sweater into something new.

4. Spin more.

5. Go hiking with dog and whomever else I can con into it. I live in a beautiful place, I want to enjoy it more.

6. Organize some areas of the house better, mainly the guest bedroom. I just threw most of our paperwork crap into the file cabinet. A lot of shredding and document reorganization is sorely needed.

7. Eat better, fresher foods.

8. Walk the dog as much as possible so he will get into less mischief when left alone...HA!

9. Quilts, I have a few in progress, and a few more in the wings...must make time to sew.

10. Enjoy life! Make the most of each day, whether or not I get any or none of my to do list done :D

No comments: